Moodle Universal Design for Learning Guide
The Moodle Universal Design for Learning Guide provides teachers, course developers and facilitators guidance on how to design an inclusive and accessible course using Moodle features.
The guide covers the formative assessment, summative assessment, communication, collaboration, acquisition and student feedback aspects of teaching and learning with Moodle.
Inspired by the 2012 edition of the Moodle 2 Toolguide for Teachers, this guide highlights the key ways to use feature to tackle the different teaching purposes.
This is built with Adobe inDesign and Adobe Acrobat DC Pro -to help accessibility and to ensure the reading order is correct and that the decorative images are set to artifacts and decorative only.
- Gavin Henrick, Brickfield Eduation Labs
- Mark Glynn, Teaching Enhancement Unit, DCU
This work, ‘Moodle Universal Design for Learning Guide’ by Gavin Henrick – Brickfield Education Labs is licensed under a CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.
If you want a version of the guide with your logo and details, please contact us with your Logo, and colour palette details.
Please let us know if you are using this at your institution – we would like to track usage.
Please help us in understanding the usage by not hosting the file elsewhere, so we can track the number of downloads of each file.
- Brickfield Education Labs – Moodle Teaching and Learning Guide
- Moodle Universal Design for Learning Guide – DCU Version
- Brickfield Education labs – Moodle UDL Guide – LMSPULSE Version
- Guía de Diseño Universal de Aprendizaje con Moodle – Translated by Tresipunt and Laia J Canet
- Coming today!