About the Conference
Register today for the 1st annual Accessible Content for Moodle Conference to learn more about accessibility, and how to approach implementing accessibility improvements for your Moodle courses and content. The conference will take place online on Zoom Webinar – with a live Q&A Panel at the end of the day.
The conference is supported by speakers from Moodle, Alistair McNaught Consultancy, Brickfield Education Labs, NIDL, SensusAccess, textBOX, and others!
This will be a full day event. You can join for any or all of the sessions including topics covering
- Accessibility of Moodle
- Accessibility maturity at institution and module level
- Accessibility awareness building
- Writing Alt Text for images
- Accessible document formats
- Universal Design for Learning