Accessible Content for Moodle
Online Conference // June 28th
- Introduction and Welcome (Recording) – Gavin Henrick, Brickfield Education Labs and Sander Bangma, Moodle
- Finding, Fixing and Futureproofing your Moodle courses (Recording) – Karen Holland, Gavin Henrick, Brickfield Education Labs
- Course Design Consistency (Recording) – Mark Glynn, DCU Teaching Enhancement Unit
- Writing Alt Text for images (Recording) – Huw Alexander, textBOX Digital
- The student voice (Recording) – DCU Students
- SCULPT: Accessibility Awareness Building (Recording) – Helen Wilson, Worcestershire County Council
- Accessibility maturity at institution and module level (Recording) – Alistair McNaught, Alistair McNaught Consultancy Ltd
- Alternate Media Made Easy (Recording) – Tanja Stevns, Lars Ballieu Christensen , SensusAccess
- Microsoft Learning Tools (Recording) – Stephen Howell , Microsoft Ireland
- Closing Panel (Recording) with the speakers from the day, joined by Suzanne Stone and Karen Buckley, DCU
Thank you to everyone who took part in our Accessible Content for Moodle Online Conference. We were delighted to have such an amazing line-up of sessions.
Each session, including the transcript and slides, are available below. Please note, recordings and presentation material is only available to registered attendees. Please do not share the password publicly.
If you are not registered and would like to gain access, contact email@example.com.